I'm sure SE is the same; go to "System information" or
"MSCONFIG" and under 'tools' try the "Direct X diagnostics
tool".  Version should be listed on that first window that
pops up.
-Clint

Happy Holidays to all & God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner
Want to exchange links with us?
http://OrpheusComputing.com �

----- Original Message -----
From: "Azhodge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I guess my mind is at a blank but where do I find listed the
Direct X
version on
my computer for Windows 98SE???  I know I have seen it.....

Also, I understand the  Windows XP has Direct X 8.1 built
in - where is that
located on the XP - want to find where it is listed also?

Thanks in Advance - Azhodge
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to