Hi, remember me?

Right now, when double clicking My Computer, I have it configured to
open to the Explorer window (I could never understand the advantage of
the default "Open" window). Problem is (again, it's "all of a sudden"
but I know I must have done something) that when opening a second folder
in that Explorer window, it opens in a *second* window resulting in two
windows open in the desktop.

To change it, I went to View, Folder Options, checked "Custom, based on
settings you choose", clicked the Settings button, and checked "Open
each folder in the same window", OK, and Close.

Each folder still opens in a second window, and if I go further into the
directory, I have windows open all over the desktop. What am I doing
wrong?

I have another problem coming up regarding folders other than My
Computer, but let's see what we can do about this one..

Harold B.
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to