Hi all

I have a client with 5 computers. All Pentium 3 ( 666 or 800).
All running Windows 98. and connected to a hub Computer1 connected via ADSL to the 
internet. Using Internet Connection Sharing.
Computers 1,2,3,4 all see one another and connect to the internet.
Computer 5 sees only computer 4 but connects to the internet
Computer 4 sees computer 5 as well as 1 2 and 3.

I am using Static IP    192.168.1.1 (to 5).
If I ping the others from computer 5 I get a correct reply.
If I ping computer 5 from 1 2 or 3 I don't get a reply.
I've checked everything, even swapped cables.

Anyone any thoughts please as to why computer 5 can't see 1 2 and 3 ??

Thanks

Bram
AngloCom
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to