I've seen this problem discussed but can't seem to find a reference this
morning. It's pretty common with WinXP Get the exact message and put it into
google and add WinXP to it and then search.  You ought to find something.

Also do you leave the original administrator set up and then create yourself
as another user who had administrative privileges?  If you remember the
password you set during the install try logging on as administrator.

Ben Moore

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Debbie & Brian
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2003 9:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PCWorks: Kodak Digital Camera Software

I am running XP and cannot install my software for this camera.  I get an
error message regarding administrator privilage and I am the administrator.
I have been to the web site of Kodak and tried what they suggested please
someone help me...Deb
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to