A couple of things you might check since you can't even get to the bios. Is the cpu fan running? Obvious question, sorry. You might try resetting the bios. And finally check the power supply if you can.
Ben Moore -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mike Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2003 9:16 AM To: pcworks Subject: PCWorks: crazy rebooting Computer My computer until yesterday was working fine. But today, it just keep rebooting after the post routine (after checking that The RAM is ok ). I cannot get into the Bios with the delete key as the computer reboot before that . I have tried to change the RAM and have taken out all cards, floppy, Cd- ROM and Hard-disk before starting but the problem still persist. I am using a SIS mother board, 256 RAM , P III 600 with window XP. Can anyone shead light on the matter or should simply sent mother board for repairs. Thanks Mike ============= PCWorks Mailing List ================= Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines & make sure you've followed proper posting procedures, http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com =====================================================
