NAV will delete the attachment if you tell it on your machine..

Lets say our work has a Exchange Server (Mail / Collaberation Server) and I
install the Coporate version of NAV Exchange plugin. A MyDoom mail will come
in, the NAV plugin will delete it and put that message in, then send it to
the user.
Thank you,
Eric Vogel
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Support-OrpheusComputing.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 1:03 AM
Subject: Re: PCWorks: Symantec Email Proxy D*leted Me*sage


> Ed (a friend of ours) showed me a similar email yesterday.  It
> also had a Verizon email address in it.  So maybe it's
> something Verizon is doing along with NAV.
> -Clint
>
> God Bless
> Clint Hamilton, Owner
> http://OrpheusComputing.com )
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I just received the following message and wonder what exactly
> it means..
> I know the original message was this latest vir*s, but I never
> had one come through like this. There was
> no attachment that said "norton delet*d, etc."
>
>
> Symantec Email Proxy deleted the following email message:
>
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sub
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to