Clint, your mail server is in question here. Do you have this problem with any other lists or just this one?

If only this one then contact your host to determine what specific issue exists. Email server issues are some of the most frustrating nightmares one can experience in software.

Best of luck!

Peter Kaulback

Support-OrpheusComputing.com wrote:
I wish someone could tell me why my posts take more than a day to get posted. Then, they all get posted all at once.
-Clint

----- Original Message ----- From: "Support-OrpheusComputing.com"

(FORTH attempt at posting this in 2 days)

I already replied to this once before with the info.
http://www.mail-archive.com/pcworks@imagicomm.com/msg12331.html

At some of those hits at the search results you'll find how to
fix it.
-Clint