For the last 10+ years, we're using PD as one of the major platforms when
teaching and exploring IxD at the University of Limerick.

We still have a few places available on our taught Masters programme in
Interactive Media at the University of Limerick, Ireland.

It is a 12-month intensive course designed specifically for creative graduates
interested in pursuing studies combining technological competence and
design/artistic endeavour. The convergence of media technologies offer unique
opportunities in new domains across a wide range of activities, for example
interactive digital art, explorations in ubiquitous and tangible computing,
social networking, augmented reality, interactive visualisation and
sonification.

For more information about the course, see http://www.csis.ul.ie/imedia/

best regards

Mikael