I just realized that this is going to be quite useful. I tried in the past to make a Pd object with a dynamic number of inlets, and started to make some crazy system where I would start out with 20 outlets, then delete all but the number that were needed.

I'll try it with [initbang] now.

FYI: I added the patch to Pd-extended, so you can try it out on upcoming auto-builds.

.hc