Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
did not ask at all. d_mayer_fft.c is the name of the file in 0.39.2. You have broken compilation for Pd-extended.

because corelibs IS broken, even without my changes (which tried to fix what was going on)

Check the build logs from the auto-build farm for the past 2 months. I had been building fine on every platform. This is really, really

i do not doubt that pd-0.39-2 has built fine.
however, times are a-changing, like the pd source code, and d_mayer_fft.c is nowadays called d_fft_mayer.c

what i did (try to) do, was to modify your build system in a way, that it could handle both cases. (and the build system has serious problems with this)

mdf.adsr
IOhannes