Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

I am getting conflicts just my using your build stuff. Could you remove zexyconf.h from CVS since its dynamically generated? Otherwise this will require manual intervention after automatic builds.

RCS file: /cvsroot/pure-data/externals/zexy/src/zexyconf.h,v
retrieving revision 1.3
retrieving revision 1.4
Merging differences between 1.3 and 1.4 into zexyconf.h
rcsmerge: warning: conflicts during merge
cvs update: conflicts found in zexy/src/zexyconf.h
C zexy/src/zexyconf.h

i see. this is indeed a problem.
the reason why zexyconf.h is checked in, is that you can also build zexy with M$VC without running configure first: in this case nobody will create the zexyconf.h file, which - imho - makes building overcomplicated (i don't think it is an option to tell people to copy zexyconf.h.in to zexyconf.h and edit to their needs).

the issue here was, that incidentially a "generic" zexyconf.h has been overwritten in the past by a generated file. i have to read the CVS manual, to see how to exclude checked in files from being updated.

another solution might be, to run "make distclean" before doing CVS updates, which will remove the generated files.

mfgg.ar
IOhannes