On Apr 3, 2009, at 12:31 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

On Apr 2, 2009, at 10:03 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
Hey,
I just noticed that the 'externals/grill' folder was replaced by svn:externals links. Please do not use svn:externals unless you are willing to support them with the nightly builds. They break the nightly builds because of the various errors and warnings caused by TLS certificates, password prompts, etc.

if you tell me were i can inject arguments to the svn checkout, i happily fix this.
i just do not know where to start looking for them.

is the entire auto-build process documented somewhere?
(with a focus on "auto" rather than "build")

fgmasdr
IOhannes

Read the code! ;-) There isn't really any documentation, but all of the scripts are in scripts/auto-build. Those scripts call the Makefiles in packages/*. Its not pretty but its not complicated.

.hc

Here's a quick sketch:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/AutoBuildProcess

.hc