Quoting "Hans-Christoph Steiner" <h...@at.or.at>:

Now that I've been thinking about this for a while - wouldn't it be OK to change the behaviour of [print PREFIX] so that when it chops up lists, it puts PREFIX to the beginning of each line not only the first?
Staying with the above example, wouldn't this make more sense:
x1: Walk
x1: the
x1: dog

...than this:
x1: Walk
the
dog

hmm, sorry to chime in, but shouln't the above example be either
"x1: Walk the dog"
or
"Walk the dog"?

no problems with or without prefixes here...

Well, you'd lose the nice columns that form when the prefix is the same on every line.

Uh... right now i got no nice columns, no same prefix on each line, only on the first line.
My suggestion is exactly that, to put it on every line.

doh, yeah, sorry, I'd say all or one, or something to keep things in columns.

sure.

one other thought:
i haven't looked at the plugin so forgive my ignorance: but if i have a tab for each prefix, i don't see a compelling reason why you would want to display the prefix _at all_ (i thought "x1" would be the name of the tab; no reason the repeat it again and again)

fgmard
IOhannes