Try loading 'libdir' as the first lib.

.hc

On Apr 11, 2011, at 6:32 PM, João Pais wrote:

hmm, vanilla and vanilla/list are already in the startup libs of pd. and after that when trying import them, they say "[import]: can't load library in 'vanilla'" (vanilla/list seems to work).

also, when editing the startup parameters in pd, the writing is really small, hardly readable.

I forgot to add, I am interested in feedback on this particular feature. Right now its in there to try out. I'm not yet convinced it should be permanent, but it does offer some advantages, especially on mobile phones and smaller computers.

.hc