The 'mrpeach' library will remain in Pd-extended for as long as its useful. I don't think 'mrpeach' should be packaged and included in Debian tho.

As for libraries included in Pd-extended, this is the central location. Anything without a maintainer will be dropped from Pd- extended if there is an issue with it.

http://puredata.info/docs/LibrariesInPdExtended/

.hc