The PdLab Jenkins server is back up and running:
https://macosx105-i386.pdlab.puredata.info

I just got it a proper CAcert.org TLS certificate, so

<<inline: macosx105-i386.pdlab.puredata.info.certificate_fingerprints.png>>

If you want to build your software on the jenkins server, please post a request
here on pd-dev.  I'd like to be able to support all pd devs using it, but that
means people have to handle issues with their builds themselves, and not touch
the configuration, or anyone else's builds.

.hc