On 2013-07-03 06:37, Antoine Villeret wrote:
Hi Martin,

thanks for that,
but I don't know how many clients there are
so it's quite difficult to figure out port number in this case.

My problem is that I can't listen several time on the same port with
[udpreceive] but with multicasting, that's why I switched to [udpserver].

Not sure what you want to do here. Do you want several [udpreceive]s listening to the same port, or a single [udpreceive] that listens on multiple ports, or a single [udpreceive] that listens on the same port for messages from multiple sources? Or something else...

Martin