Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:53:26 -0800 (PST)
From: Jonathan Wilkes <jancs...@yahoo.com>
To: Dennis Engdahl <engd...@snowcrest.net>, "pd-dev@iem.at" <pd-dev@iem.at>
Subject: Re: [PD-dev] Requesting SVN commit access

Hi Dennis,
     I'm not sure who has the "keys to the kingdom" here.  But at far as the
update for Martin's library you can just contact him directly (along with
any documentation that explains your changes).  Then he can push the updates
himself.  Generally that's the process for updates to preexisting libraries.

Of course you can also get svn access to add your own library for other
things.

Best,
Jonathan

On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:29 AM, Dennis Engdahl