hello,

the free method seems to be called when the object is deleted from the
canvas.

is there a similar method called on Pd quit ?
I'm asking that because I'm rewriting a pix_openni2 object and to free the
openni context i have to call a shutdown() function on quit and not on
object deletion

regards,

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr