On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, Fanouris Moraitis wrote:

error: RuntimeError: can't do that: file not open /Users/fan/gridflow/../gridflow/format/main.rb:167:in `check_file_open' I am using a firewire camera (dv camera).
Do I have to install any other libraries?

The only camera interface supported by GridFlow is Video4Linux 1 (format/videodev.c).

Support for QuickTime camera interface was planned and a spot for it was reserved in format/quicktimeapple.c; however the actual code has not been written.

Does it have to do anything with the fact that when I installed
gridflow o did ./ configure --no gem08 --no gem09?

no.