Hallo!

For samples that  were not generated in pd
(encoded from a wav with oggenc or audacity for exemple)
sndfiler, oggread and oggwrite always seems to "acelerate" the pitch a little bit.

I cannot speak for oggread/write, but how do you mean that sndfiler accelerates the pitch ? Sndfiler only reads the samples into a table - the pitch depends on how fast you play the table ...

The original sample rate of the samples were always the same that pd is playing in my machine (44100).

Does anyone know someting about it or perceived something similar? Or maybe I am doing something wrong?

Maybe you have a wrong setting with your PD or soundcard ?

You could try to play files with readsf~ and check if there is also a wrong pitch ...

LG
Georg