Kudos to you for organizing this, hc!
-David M.

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

We had a good turnout, about 10 or so, from all over, including Pders David Merrill and Marius Schebella (and me..). I thought it was great that we had 3 universities represented, and a number of people from outside universities, so it was a good mix.

I thought I'd share one result from the patching. Starting with the great demo patch from chdh, 50.scann.synth.pd (in Pd-extended, under Help->Browser->examples->pmpd). Then add in two gamepads and have a sonic duel!

MIT Media Lab
[EMAIL PROTECTED]