On Nov 28, 2006, at 3:59 PM, Steffen wrote:

On 28/11/2006, at 21.48, Steffen wrote:

Found that one had to:
- load a smaple
- toggle "the" metro on
- move the In slider a bit to "start", then move it back or leave it
- adjust the volume
- play with the In/Out/Play sliders

Sorry. By bad. The "move he In slider part" seam not needed.

That's what fixed it for me. In order for it to start, I need to move the IN slider. Then it works. To fix this add a [loadbang]-[1 ( to this part of [pd stuff]

[r in_out]  [loadbang
|           /
|        [1 (
|     /
|  /
[set $1(

Its a very nice patch, especially now that's its all cleaned up. It would be a very nice graph-on-parent object to have. Also, in this form, it would be a nice tutorial patch. Mind if I add it to the audio tutorial?