Hi,

I believe this is a known bug, Chris Clepper had helped me fix this
problem actually with GEM. I just made a some simple [pixTextureHack]
that loadbangs the mode stuff so everything will work, but I put it in
manually wherever I had a pix_texture.

Only problem was, I forgot about it and got really confused for half
an hour when I was mapping some new textures the other day and nothing
worked. Now I've decided, even better would be to wrap the pix_texture
so that whenever I create the object, the loadbang is sent without me
having to remember.

~David

On 12/6/06, Hans-Christoph Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Dec 6, 2006, at 3:04 PM, chris clepper wrote:
On 12/6/06, Hans-Christoph Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OpenGL vendor string: ATI Technologies Inc.
> OpenGL renderer string: RADEON X300/X550 Series Generic
> OpenGL version string: 2.0.5814 (8.25.18)
> OpenGL extensions:
>   GL_EXT_texture_rectangle,

This driver supports both 2D and rectangle textures.  The hardware does as
well.  If mode 1 does not work in GEM then that looks like a driver bug to
me.

It seems to be a bug in Gem because mode 1 works fine after entering mode 0.
 Its just when the patch starts up that it doesn't work.  After sending a
[mode 0(, then both [mode 1( and [mode 0( work.