Ok, please test the next nightly build on the Mac/Intel, 2006-12-13. 13 is my lucky number ;). I think I got it working now. I had to build Tcl/Tk from CVS (8.4.15-pre). Which is nice because it includes the new Mac OS X drawing speed-up code.

http://autobuild.puredata.info

It turns out that the Tcl/Tk that Apple includes on Mac/Intel is buggy...

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. - General Smedley Butler