Hello,
Georg Holzmann a écrit :

As far as I understand it now, it is an "older" buildsystem, made by Günther.
The new one is the one with the libdir format.

Ah thank you Georg, that's clear, I've got it now,
here's another explanation of the birth of the "flatspace" format:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-09/042190.html.
However, there are still lot's of externals in the flatspace, which are not in the libdir format yet (especially one-object externals).

And there are also many doubled externals, which are in the libdir and the flatspace. I just tried to delete the doubled objects, but we should discuss if this is useful and doesn't break other things ...

Without any clue I guess there is a good reason why external sources have moved into another format, may I ask why?
LG
Georg

PC.

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.