Yeah, there is. But I think its not built automatically as part of the package. It's just a matter of someone doing the Makefile hackery.

Was it in previous packages?

.hc

On Jan 18, 2007, at 9:03 AM, Miguel Cardoso wrote:

thanks Steffen.
I thought there was a cyclone object to load max patches.
how I do I load a max file into pure data then?
i tried renaming it to .pd but it doesn't load...