# Sorry, the cause of the problem was me. After I tried an another program
amSynth, same distorted sounds appeared and I understood that the problem is
not pd spesific. I played with the configuration of jackd and when I set the
Periods/Buffer = 3 (rather than 2) everthing worked fine. I'm supposing that
this is due to my non-real-time kernel. Sorry for occupying your inboxes.
-uğur-