Did you leave the "Audio MIDI Setup" application open when running PD? This is usually necessary in my experience. Did your specific interface appear on the list of available MIDI devices in PD?

d.

Benjamin Brown wrote:

I just purchased a Ground Control Pro in hopes that I could use the midi foot controller to control my PD patches. However, I don't get any midiIn output. Using the Test Audio Midi patch in the PD extended-0.39.2 build I receive no output to the message boxes. I have made sure the pedal is sending messages by checking the AUDIO/MIDI settings in OSX, I get nice test tones and flashes when pressing the foot buttons, in the System Utility(Audio/midi).

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 58: