I am using the latest intel version, Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7-macosx104-i386.dmg
should I try an autobuild version, or any other suggestions?
m.

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7 is available compiled both for PowerPC and Intel (separately, not Universal Binary). Are you using the Intel version? This is the first I've heard of this.

.hc