ola,
err, yes i saw strange things with libquicktime 0.9.10, especially on 64 bits ( is that your case? ).... strange enough, the 0.9.7 is allright.. and even stranger if pdp_qt works, it used to share the same code with pdp_yqt except that pdp_yqt decodes sound.. well, if you don't need sound, just use pdp_qt, no? suerte, sevy Erwan Lerale wrote: >Ola, > >I've been using pdp_yqt for a while but now I'm attacked by the green >syndrome :) > >Such issue has been mentioned in the past : >http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-03/036027.html > >Yves was asking for libquicktime version and codec. I'm using >libquicktime-0.9.10 >and qtinfo says : > >Type: Quicktime > 1 audio tracks. > 2 channels, 16 bits, sample rate 44100, length 147008 samples, >compressor ima4. > Sample format: 16 bit signed. > Channel setup: Not available > supported. > 1 video tracks. > 320x240, depth 24 > rate 12.000000 [600:50] constant > length 40 frames > compressor jpeg. > Native colormodel: YUV 4:2:0 planar (jpeg) > Interlace mode: None (Progressive) > supported. >(says file used to work before and is still working with pdp_qt) > >Any ideas ? Anything I can try as pd is not sending any debug output ? > >Gracias >r1 > > > >_______________________________________________ >[email protected] mailing list >UNSUBSCRIBE and account-management -> >http://lists.puredata.info/listinfo/pd-list > > > > _______________________________________________ [email protected] mailing list UNSUBSCRIBE and account-management -> http://lists.puredata.info/listinfo/pd-list
