So if you guys had to choose THE best linux distribution for PD and audio applications only in a LIVE PERFORMANCE with a laptop, which would it be? I'm to figure out the best distribution for my live performances with my laptop. Would a 64bit system be much better than a 32bit system?

I'm running a Compaq Presario R3440CA with a 1.8ghz AMD Athlon64, and 512mb of ram.

-Chris

Win a webcam! Nominate your friend’s Windows Live Space in the Windows Live Spaces Sweetest Space Contest and you both could win! http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/contests/sweetestspace/default.aspx