nope sorry but the lib keeps giving me errors while loading
anyone?

On 6/8/07, Mike McGonagle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have done this on the Mac by moving the externals from their OSC
folder (which doesn't seem to load like the others do) into the main
"extras" folder. You may also might want to try putting them in the
"flatspace" folder, as that is the place for externals that are not
apart of another package.

Not sure if this will work, but it's worth a shot...

Mike M

On 6/8/07, bernardo amorim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello everyone. im trying to add osc support to my existing puredata
> installation and i cant find my way in this mess.
> Can anyone help
> my system is an amd x2 dual core with ubuntu feisty installed.
> please help
>

> --
> Raging_Synth
> Bernardo Gomes de Amorim - 2006
>
> Confidencialidade de Correio electrónico
> Este email destina-se exclusivamente à(s) pessoa(s) a quem é dirigido e
não
> deverá em caso algum ser reencaminhado ou reutilizado para nenhum fim a
não
> ser aquele para o qual foi criado. Aplicável tambem aos attachments.

Help the Environment, Plant a Bush back in Texas!

"I place economy among the first and most important republican
virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared.
To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with
perpetual debt."
-- Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)

"Give Peace a Chance" -- John Lennon (9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980)

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician

If you think you can, or you think you can't, you are probably right.
—Mark Twain