Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

It would be nice to put out a beta 64-bit build of Pd-extended. Are you up for it?

.hc

Hello, during the compilation of MiXed objects, I've encountered a problem with [widget].
 I didn't have time to look further in error messages.
tot and tow and many cyclone objects compiles fine if the -fPIC is added to the CFLAGS of the makefile.common like Chuckk has written. This flag just now have to be added elegantly for a full compatibility with other architectures I believe.

Anyway there might be a problem with [widget] sources, and that might explain why the extended version of this object doesn't work.

Best regards,
Patko.