Hello,
I was able to reproduce this on Pd 0.41-0 :
pd_goptest1
the abstraction testt.pd contains an array, which appears in the parent patch testttt.pd although it's outside the boundaries of the abstraction's canvas. If you move the abstraction and click the bang again, the waveform appears at the same distance relative to the abstraction. In another patch I even got this behaviour after turning off graph on parent for the array itself.
Can someone else reproduce this ? (patches attached)

gr,
Tim

#N canvas 0 0 738 479 10;
#N canvas 0 308 805 517 gopgop 0;
#N canvas 0 0 450 300 (subpatch) 0;
#X array gopgop 22050 float 2;
#X coords 0 1 22049 -1 255 200 1;
#X restore 112 112 graph;
#X coords 0 -1 1 1 300 220 1 100 100;
#X restore 244 87 pd gopgop;
#X coords 0 -1 1 1 85 60 1 100 100;
#N canvas 262 163 892 556 10;
#X obj 92 57 testt;
#X obj 82 337 tabwrite~ gopgop;
#X obj 90 214 bng 15 250 50 0 empty empty empty 17 7 0 10 -262144 -1
-1;
#X obj 28 205 adc~;
#X obj 29 166 osc~ 110;
#X text 329 156 watch here;