Hi Peter,

Am 11.03.2008 um 08:57 schrieb Peter Brinkmann:

Does pyext offer Python bindings for functions like canvas_getcurrentdir() from m_pd.h?

currently it doesn't, but i'll see if i can add it

I looked at the source code and noticed that pyext appends the current directory to the Python search path, so that I get the current directory via sys.path[-1]. I'm a little worried, though, that this behavior may change in a future revision of pyext.

You are right... it's not a good idea to rely on that, also because any other Python script in the same process changing the path will interfere with this assumption.

gr~~~