Shouldn't be too hard to get Pd running on an iphone. Getting the GUI stuff running on an iPhone is a different story. That's dependant on whether Tcl/Tk runs on the iPhone. Apparently, someone has done it, I haven't tried it. Also, someone has stepped up and said they are going to make Tcl/Tk pure Cocoa on the Mac, so that would make it trivial to get it on the iPhone.

Buy me an iphone and I'll do it :)

.hc