Yes, i had totaly forgotten this method ! Thanx Hans.
So here the patch to create sentence with the keyboard using [makefilename %c] (more simple).
++

Jack

Le 12 août 08 à 03:32, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

[keyname] changed to be more cross-platform, and more key commands were added. Also, "Space" is used as the key symbol since Tcl uses "Space" to represent a space; " " wasn't working on all platforms IIRC ; and, it is much easier to deal with "Space" than " " in Pd.

You could make a patch something like this to get a " ":

[keyname]

       [select Space]

       [32(

       [makefilename %c]