Hi,
for that i normally use abstractions that do the coordinate transformation after the gemhead without changing the camera (see attachment: vis-test uses the other files). But, since for a project i'm working on a more general solution for simple UI widgets in gem including mouse and keyboard interaction, that brings me to the question if anyone has already done something like that. One would assume yes....
gr~~~