On Oct 15, 2008, at 7:42 AM, Spencer Russell wrote:

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:11 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Oct 10, 2008, at 3:57 PM, Gunter Geiger wrote:

Are you going to install Pd or PDa ?

PDa, of course.  I've been making a lot of builds using
OpenEmbedded.  I am working on a custom OpenEmbedded image/distro
based on Angstrom.  So far I have it running on iPAQs and Palms.
Others should be possible.  I should have some test releases soon.

I have also made some test builds for Maemo and OpenMoko.  I suppose
I should throw them somewhere if anyone wants to try them.>>