You should use OSC objects from mrpeach library in any case and (hopefully) you should be able to compile mrpeach library.

I wanted to add OSCx to my pd Vanilla on Fedora10.  I used the OSCx folder from
the
pd-externals tarball on sourceforge.  I followed instructions in the readme,
except
there is no rule to make install.

It built a libOSC.a, but I can't seem to figure out where to put the lib or any
other
needed files.

For pd I used the GNU/Linux(source) Vanilla 0.41.4 on Fedora10.  ./configure,
make,
install
and installed to /usr/local.

from command line: $ pd
works fine.

I tried placing OSC files in /usr/local/lib/pd/extras, but no joy.  Without the
install, I'm not sure where the files belong.

Also I know there's a CCRMA rpm for f10, but prefer my own install at the
moment.