Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
On Jan 19, 2009, at 5:04 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
i just put a bugfix release of Gem-0.91 online.
or svn checkout from
- https://pd-gem.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pd-gem/tags/0.91-2/
having said that, it would be nice that any autobuilds that explicitely use 0.91(0,1) should be updated to use 0.91-2

fgasm,dr
IOhannes

I think the 'pd-extended' auto-build uses trunk for everything but 'pd', which uses the 'pd-extended/0.41.4' branch. Once I make the release cycle (soon), I'll make a branch of everything. Should I use that version of Gem for the release branch?

did you already do the switch (libmpeg3 build errors popped up again)?
i just realized it would be better to use https://pd-gem.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pd-gem/branches/0.91/ since this one will eventually get even more bugfixes (and as a matter of fact already has some more in it: 0.91.3; though the libmpeg3 issue has probably not been backported yet)

fgmasdr
IOhannes