e deleflie wrote:
[parent1022]
[parent1027]
[parent1034]
... are these some kind of dynamic object?
no, this comes from [parentdollarzero] (iemlib2).
iemlib2 is not in the OSX version of Pd-Extended .... should it be?
... do I need to compile?

ah ... I just found out that [parentdollarzero] works .... so I'm
guessing that iemlib1 and iemlib2 are both contained within iemlib?

this is q question of how Pd-extended groups the objects.
upstream, _the_ IEMlib consists of 4 libraries (iemlib1, iemlib2, iem_t3_lib and iem_mp3) plus some abstractions (iemabs). whether this layout should have been flattened into a single "iemlib" or whether the separation into different libs was a good idea in the first place, is out of scope :-)

famsdr
IOhannes