Ah, of course, I haven't seen that for a while. Ok, after I'm back on the 25th as well, I should remain for a while there. Although there is still Märzmusik happening at that time.

sorry not to be clearer... in between Pd workshop last week and week long "tour" in London this week.

Here is the existing Pd FLOSS Manual:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/puredata

And I will post more info about chapters which need work soon. You can check archives of Pd list for previous discussion of Pd FLOSS in the meantime, and make yourself a login at flossmanuals.net and have a "behind the scenes" look beforehand, but when I'm back from London on 25th I'll be able to explain better. Would be great to have you on board!

best,
Derek

João Pais wrote:
I'll be back in Berlin on the 25th. I'm usually flexible - i.e. I must work, but not on a fixed schedule. what's actually the theme of the work to be done? I saw no link so far. a book on pd, what could that be? printing the tutorials and appending them together?

I will be in Berlin from mar27 to mar30, and I would also like to
contribute to the book sprint, but it is difficult for me during
week/business hours.

Yes, this weekend would be also nice for me ;) !

LG
Georg

Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)
Tel +49 30 42020091 | Mob +49 162 6843570
jmmmp...@googlemail.com | skype: jmmmpjmmmp