this is awesome!! wow. thanks for this huge effort!
marius.

Johannes Kreidler wrote:
hi list,

I am pleased to announce that the big pd tutorial I wrote in the last years with the help of a grant by the Music University of Freiburg / Germany, is now online, in english and in german.

It is also available as a book (paperback) at Wolke Publishing House, where the "bang" book was released.

At the moment, Amazon says that it's not available, which is strange because it's definitely released, but at least it can be purchased at the Publishing House itself.

http://www.pd-tutorial.com

http://www.wolke-verlag.de/musik_u_t/loadbang.html

http://www.buecher-zur-musik.de/assets/s2dmain.html?http://www.buecher-zur-musik.de/53108697370a2cb3f/5310869bc400a7a02.html

http://www.amazon.de/Loadbang-Programming-Electronic-Music-Pure/dp/3936000573/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books-intl-de&qid=1235853524&sr=8-3