Oops, this one might be easier to follow:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/BuildingPdExtended64bitUbuntuIntrepid

Try searching puredata.info for "64 bit" and you'll find things like this.

.hc

On Mar 18, 2009, at 1:05 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

At this point, its probably easiest for you to build Pd from source. There is a wiki page to help:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/64BitLinux

.hc