Dynaroute does something different than sroute-- you can send a list to its
right inlet to change any or all of the creation arguments.

You could also simply change the word "route" to "select" in the guts of the
abstraction and have a "dynaselect," which might be handy for quickly setting
key bindings.

-Jonathan