Its probably worthwhile to setup the whole Pd build system for Mingw if you are going to do much compiling:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/mingw

We are sorely in need of some Windows developers. I currently do the maintenance, but literally the only time I use Windows is to fix the Pd Windows builds, so I am not really the best candidate.

.hc