Here a small exemple.
++

Jack

Le 8 avr. 09 à 16:52, Marco Donnarumma a écrit :

Yes, Connect the second outlet of [pix_film] to [unpack].
Then the first outlet of [unpack] will give you the total amount of frames of the video you load.
So you can connect the first outlet of [unpack] to the last inlet of [counter]. This will set the maximum value to reach for [counter].
I use [counter] to play each frame of the video and i send the scratch values in its third inlet.

this is how i do it... but as Derek were suggesting there is the [mod] object too.. Derek how do you use it?
just for curiosity...
thanks..

best