On May 26, 2009, at 6:39 AM, Chris McCormick wrote:

On Sat, 23 May 2009 14:17:19 +0200
Frank Barknecht <f...@footils.org> wrote:
there's a new little Pd tutorial online on footils.org, this time it
deals with Markov chains:
http://footils.org/cms/weblog/2009/may/23/markov-chains-pure-data/

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 09:23:57PM +0100, Andy Farnell wrote:
Nice Frank, a textfile is a good way to store, edit and import data.
Maybe the pic at the top there could be a link to Mr Markov
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrey_Markov

Now *that* is a mustache. One thing I feel we need more of in the Pd world is zany hairdos. I was thinking of doing another fork-of-Pd-with-a- clever-name called "Pure Abundance Volumizing Shampoo Data" to encourage this, who's with
me?

Procrastinatingly yrs,

Here's my application:

http://yagaland.steinertours.com/bizarre.html